Hakko CHP-170 Micro Soft Wire Cutter, 1.5mm Stand-off, Flush Cut, 2.5mm Hardened Carbon Steel Construction, 21-Degree Angled Jaw, 8mm Jaw Length, 16 Gauge Maximum Cutting Capacity: Side Cutting Pliers: Industrial & Scientific
The Hakko CHP 170 micro soft-wire cutter has an 8mm long jaw set at a 21-degree angle for flush-cutting terminal wires up to 16 gauge (1.3mm). The tool is constructed of 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel that provides durability and long life. Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement. Nonslip hand grips provide comfort and control, and a dolphin-style curved fore-edge protects hands from cutting surfaces. An internal spring returns the tool to the open position, reducing operator fatigue. Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance.
American Hakko Products manufactures soldering and desoldering tools. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in Valencia, CA.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00FZPDG1K
- UPC: 792384510342 801873650954 641328034676 013161000925
- Item model number: CHP-170