Fundamentals of Lighting: Studio Instant Access [Susan M. Winchip] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Fundamentals of Lighting, 3rd Edition, takes an integrated approach to the study of lighting and design. Topics include lighting system basics
Fundamentals of Lighting, 3rd Edition, takes an integrated approach to the study of lighting and design. Topics include lighting system basics, lighting and the design process, human factors, sustainability, global issues, regulations, business practices, and the LEED building certification program.
Fundamentals of Lighting STUDIO-an online tool for more effective study!
· Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
· Review concepts with flashcards of essential vocabulary
· Enhance your knowledge with projects and exercises
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501320927.
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Books; 3 edition (January 12, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1501317660
- ISBN-13: 978-1501317668
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds